Segway in Kaka'ako, Honolulu

Segway tour in Kaka'ako (Notice the fantastic mural)
A lot of folks take Segway tours to see Honolulu. I see them in my neighborhood of Kaka'ako almost everyday.
Segway guide assisting a tourist (and more great artwork)
But, the one thing I noticed is that the tour guides spend an awful lot of time instructing tourists how to use these things. I've never been on one, so I can't say how difficult they are to use, but I do know that there's always one person in these tour groups who can't get the hang of it. Such was the case the other day when I was walking down Cooke Street. The instructor had to guide his machine and this lady's machine simultaneously.
***
If you enjoyed this story, you might like my novel Truffle Hunt
Order the Truffle Hunt ebook at Amazon
Order a softcover copy of Truffle Hunt at Eckhartz Press
  



Comments

Popular Posts